Thursday 1 September 2011

80s gems

You know that era of television when everything was overly-dramatic, colours over saturated, dance moves over-exaggerated, and EVERYTHING needed to have a funky beat to it?
well thanks to youtube, the gems of 80s television have become revived, if only to mock the poor standard of national television back in the game-boy colour days...
I had seen some of these circulating the internet for a while, and it was only after seeing the brilliant Julia Stiles clip on teen.com,  when I realized what a great idea it would be to collate my most memorable/tacky/insane/hilarious videos to share...

So don't forget to tell me what you think and if you have happened to find any other giggle-worthy clips, don't forget to post them in the comments!

p.s. I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO FORMAT YOUTUBE VIDEOS. ugh took long enough





oh my god dramatic







No comments:

Post a Comment