Thursday 26 April 2012

EAST VILLAGE RADIO

my love my love my love
streams online
http://www.eastvillageradio.com/shows/nowplaying.aspx?contentid=1256&showid=73740&NowPlaying=1
The best playlists you will ever hear. Before I capped my phone internet radio, I could just put on a EVR playlist and trust that they will be playing the perfect music for whatever time of day. They have amazing guest radio hosts that boast a variety of eclectic hip hop/rock/punk any genre really, you can trust your ears to the always great playlists.
I love that it streams free online, giving me a break from listening to TRIPLE J and FBI radio - which are good stations in their own right, but can be excruciatingly awful. EVR saves me the trouble of trying to flick through the stations to find one that actually plays decent mix playlists.

No comments:

Post a Comment