Monday 30 May 2011

The Dandy Warhols


Last night I was fortunate to attend The Dandy Warhols concert in Sydney and I also bumped into some lovelies who performed at an event I went to the night previously.
My favourite part of the night was not only when the lead singer exhaled and said 'Aahh.. I love the smell of marijuana' But also when they played Bohemian Like You and some of my other favourite songs. There's something magical about looking to the person next to you beaming as you both sing the lyrics to your favourite songs. It kind of made the whole audience feel connected.. in a way. I don't really know how to describe it, but it was such a lovely evening.
I also think I may be in love with Courtney Taylor..

In memory of this wonderful evening, I will post some of my favourite Dandy songs







6 comments:

  1. i freaking love the dandy wharhols. I am so jealous of you. all of my fave bands are always really really far away from me when i get into them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this band, aah, I'd so want to see them play live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Sandra, I'd love to see them play live! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS BAND!!! i didnt really think many other people liked them as they always seem to pass them over and forget they were so big and did actually have other songs than 'bohemian like you'. so good to see a blog post on them too.

    ReplyDelete