Saturday 21 May 2011

Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me

 In Celebration of my recently acquired Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack on vinyl, AND an addition of 3 Rolling Stone issues which makes my collection.. about 7 issues altogether? I think I'm starting to form a bond with the owner of the vintage shop I love so dearly.
As of now I own Rolling Stone issues 1986 (February, December & November),1987 (Jan/Feb, August & December issues) and Rolling Stone August 1990... Does that make me a crazy cat lady but for music magazines.. I hope not. I also hope to acquire the Rolling Stone issue of Groupies. Not that you care.. this stuff is important to ME okay!

Anyway, in celebration of all goodness I will post this dazzling recording of Sweet Transvestite.. mmm men in fishnets

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie! I always have the Time Warp song stuck in my head:D xx

    ReplyDelete